Comfy Outfit For Not So Hot Summer Days!

16:22

Hi girls! So I live in England and if you live here too you know how hard it is for us to have a really hot sunny day. Today it was one of those days which has sunny but still a little bit chilly. This outfit is perfect for this kind of day!







In this outfit I decided to go with a laced crop top which is very summery and goes with EVERYTHING! Because I went to college I wore jeans but this could totally work with hot pants too. In summer it is the only season where you can play with colours so try to go with colourful shorts or even flower prints, as I said before, lace goes with everything so don't be afraid of colours.

Shorts: TKMaxx
Top: Chantale
Shoes: Pull & Bear
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: Primark

XXX

Instagram: @maarinasn

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts