A Lovely Day in Brighton

15:24


Without any doubts, Brighton is my favourite place in the UK during the summer !

After a few beautiful days of sunshine, my family and I decided to escape to the seaside. Because it was a Monday we had visions of lounging on the pebbles, eating fish & chips and running in and out of the sea.

When we got there we were a little bit shocked... the beach was so full (I think we forgot that it's the summer holidays) and there were people everywhere ! But we still did chill out by the sea, had our fish & chips and went on rides at the pier.

My younger sister had a lovely time playing in the water, I did not have the courage to go in. Although it was sunny, the weather wasn't that hot and the water was ice cold :/

Our day was so lovely, we had lots of laughter and also like all family road trips we did have our little arguments, specially my sister and I, but that's what makes it fun after all. I really do recommend going to Brighton with your family or friends or even on a date. There is so many things to do there for people all ages, I love it ♥




T-Shirt - Jeans - Shoes - Bracelet - Bag - Sunglasses


Bye Lovelies xx

Follow me on: 
Instagram: @ninaschmitd

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts