#JULYHAIRCARE - Hairburst

15:56


Hello lovelies ! ♥ Hope you all had a fantastic week and lots of fun in the few sunny days we got :)

So, in this month's hair care post I will be talking about the Hairburst vitamins. These vitamins helps your hair grow faster and also helps to keep your hair healthy. The main reason why I decided to buy these vitamins wasn't because I wanted to grow my hair faster like most people, but because my hair was falling out A LOT I needed some help. The package contains 60 pills (2 a day) and inside it contains:

- Collagen: helps prevent dry hair
- MSM: helps hair grow quicker
- Silica: PREVENTS HAIR LOSS
- Biotin: excellent for keeping your hair healthy
- Vitamins A, B's, C & D
- BCAA's: fuel source for hair cells
- Folic & Pantothenic Acids


The company says that for great results you should do a 3 months package, however I am already seeing great results. In only 3 weeks my hair is already feeling so moisturized and glowy. Of course I dont have Rapunzel hair because that would take a looooong time but I am so happy with how it's looking now I can't even imagine how it would be like in a few months. Your hair doesn't begin to grow until 2 months of use, however the first few weeks do an amazing job too. 

                                             

My hair loss did not improve yet, but the company does say that after 3 months you can see the difference. This was no problem to me because the benefits that Hairburst did on my skin made me forget about my hair loss. My skin is not dry and full of blemishes anymore thanks to these vitamins, but of course I use face products too. I am going to keep taking these medicines and hopefully they will help my hair loss and give me the long hair I have always dreamed about. 

Remember that for even better results you should also improve your diet! Eat more healthy things that will make you look and feel better ;) ♥

Bye lovelies xx

Follow me on: Instagram



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts