My First Glossybox - July 2016 #GlossyUnboxing

18:06



It's here! My first ever GLOSSYBOX. I've heard so many good things about Glossybox so I decided to subscribe and I am so excited to do my first ever Glossybox unboxing post. 
I haven't seen a lot of Glossybox unboxing videos or blog posts, so I hope you find this helpful if you're thinking of getting one.

My subscription is the monthly subscription which is £10 a month for 5 beauty products. I honestly think it is totally worth it, because some product which come in the box cost more than £10! Glossybox has some really good popular brands such as Mary Kay, Olay, Aussie, Ciate and many more. 


When I opened up my box there was a paper welcoming me to Glossybox and a leaflet giving me an idea of what I am going to get in my box with the products information and retail price. This was really nice, I love when they include information about all of the products I'm getting.

UTAN&Tone Nourishing Night Creme - Full Retail Price: £12.50

I was so excited when I saw this in the box. Even though I have ethnic Brazilian skin colour, I still get quite pale in this country... (sigh).This is perfect if you live in England and are going away on a holiday. As we barely get any sun in this British summer, you can use this gradual tan night creme to get the perfect skin tone. In the product information it says that the product has anti-oxidants and vitamins to help skin repair which is EXACTLY what I need since my skin is full of blemishes and just looks horrible and pale.


Hairon De-tangle Brush - Full Retail Price: £6.99

When I saw this I thought "perfect size for hand bags". I have always used Tangle Teezer and never heard of this brand, but as I like new things I am definately going to give this a try! The shape is perfect to fit into the palm of your and and it will fit in any size handbag. I usually use my de-tangle brush after I wash my hair since it is more vulnerable to breakage, but they can keep dry hair tamed too!


Blank Canvas F20 Flat Brush - Full Retail Price: £11.95

This is the ideal brush for liquid, powder and cream make-up. This brush promises to give a flawless HD finish. I always use beauty blenders for applying foundation, but I have heard that flat brushes are very  good for applying foundations. I will give this a try and will definitely tell you guys if it is worth it buying it.


Soft & Gentle  Hair Minimise Anti Pespirant - Full Retail Price: £2.99

There is nothing more embarrassing than having dark under arms, and shaving is the reason some girls don't feel 'free' in the summer or can't wear sleeveless tops. I HATE waxing my under arm, yes ! it is the most painful thing ever. I try to do it every time but I am so lazy and end up shaving. However, I regret this when my hair grows quicker and thicker and makes waxing even more painful. Hopefully this will help, so that when I am feeling lazy the waxing will last longer or the hair won't grow thick. (It smells amazing btw).

Icona Milano Emotion Allowed Mascara - Full Retail Price: £13.04

A perfect mascara for the summer! This mascara is water, sweat and humidity resistant. I have tried so many waterproof mascaas and they just do not work -.-. I hate going swimming with a super bare face, I put at least only a 'waterproof' mascara, but I always get out of the pool looking like one of the The Walking Dead zombies/walkers. Hopefully this will work (fingers crossed).

These were not really well known brands to me, except soft & gentle but hopefully they will give me a good impression and do a good job. However, Glossybox has a really good reputation and it was really nice getting all of these products for only £10!

I really liked my first Glossybox, I will definitely keep trying it and see how the other months compare, but I think that this was a really great start and perfect for the summer. Let me know in the comments below what you thought of this unboxing and if you guys get Glossybox too. Subscribe to get your own Glossybox here.

Bye lovelies xx

Follow me on:
Instagram: @maarinasn
Snapchat: @marinasnunes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts